Thursday 29 November 2012

CCW Christmas Countdown Day 29

The penultimate day of our Christmas Countdown – just where has November gone? Are you all ready for Christmas? Not me that’s for sure! Anyway, my little gift boxes, just a bit less than 3” cubes and each made from one sheet of A4 card, will help things along a bit.

group of boxes
We’ll be using these for table gifts at Christmas Day lunch. I would normally co-ordinate them with our table theme but I’ve done a variety of designs to give you some ideas. Click the page tab at the top of the blog for details on how to make them.

Sue x

ETA While you’re there leave a comment on my reindeer noses and/or tree decs pages to be in with a chance of winning my little all-you-need kits.

5 comments:

Maria said...

aww these look fab and I will definitely be making these... better get my finger out!

Karen leonard said...

Fantastic ! I think these are totally amazing and look so good when finished. Thanks for all your work to make it easy for the rest of us!! Karen xx

J said...

Love the boxes, I have made a few too, mine of like giant sweets, and some treasure chests for our Grandson and his friends.
Thanks for visiting my blog

Jan S 86

scrappymo! said...

So cute! I checked out the other blog on your header first...It looks great. I bookmarked it and after i get these blasted overseas cards sorted, I will try to follow along.

I failed the slot test. The top and one extra layer have to come off...I am struggling with ditching the 2 top layers or the stamen and leaf.

Decisions, decisions!

Unknown said...

Oh just gorgeous and just the thing for a table gift in themselves :D xxx