Thursday, 29 November 2012

CCW Christmas Countdown Day 29

The penultimate day of our Christmas Countdown – just where has November gone? Are you all ready for Christmas? Not me that’s for sure! Anyway, my little gift boxes, just a bit less than 3” cubes and each made from one sheet of A4 card, will help things along a bit.

group of boxes
We’ll be using these for table gifts at Christmas Day lunch. I would normally co-ordinate them with our table theme but I’ve done a variety of designs to give you some ideas. Click the page tab at the top of the blog for details on how to make them.

Sue x

ETA While you’re there leave a comment on my reindeer noses and/or tree decs pages to be in with a chance of winning my little all-you-need kits.

5 comments:

Maria said...

aww these look fab and I will definitely be making these... better get my finger out!

Karen leonard said...

Fantastic ! I think these are totally amazing and look so good when finished. Thanks for all your work to make it easy for the rest of us!! Karen xx

jan spencer said...

Love the boxes, I have made a few too, mine of like giant sweets, and some treasure chests for our Grandson and his friends.
Thanks for visiting my blog

Jan S 86

scrappymo! said...

So cute! I checked out the other blog on your header first...It looks great. I bookmarked it and after i get these blasted overseas cards sorted, I will try to follow along.

I failed the slot test. The top and one extra layer have to come off...I am struggling with ditching the 2 top layers or the stamen and leaf.

Decisions, decisions!

Jennie Hart said...

Oh just gorgeous and just the thing for a table gift in themselves :D xxx