Wednesday 21 November 2012

CCW Christmas Countdown Day 21

At last I can share my pièce de résistance ! I’ve been dying to show you my Tando Advent kit and here it is! Well a close up, any way. The full photo and instructions for making it are on the page tab at the top of my blog. I can tell you I LOVED doing this. I’m waiting for Lou to get more in stock (they sell as soon as they hit the shelves) and then I’ll make another one as a birthday countdown for Sophia. This kit is not just for Christmas! LOL

cropped wreath
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Sue x

PS I must say thank you to Bev of Bee Crafty who was so good at answering my daft questions about how she put her wreath together.

CCW

1 comment:

jill said...

it's looking lovely the advent countdown, Happy crafting . Jill #49