Wednesday 15 September 2010

Scrapping at Jendenink Craftworks

Jackie and I spent a happy afternoon scrapping in the lovely new workshop at Jendenink in West Street, Fareham. We had loads of space to work in and Jennie made us very welcome. In the workshop there is a huge variety of equipment and machines for crafters to use, including a Cricut and a Bigshot Pro, both of which I used on my LO below.

On the Jendenink website there’s a comprehensive list of classes, crops and demos.teachers pet (446 x 447)

This time, Jackie was very productive and had even completed a LO before I got there! Here’s the page I did, which is the September Challenge at UK Scrappers. The title and the jigsaw pieces were Jennie’s ideas – thanks! I used the Back to School minikit from The Make and Create Shop – Anna’s stuff is gorgeous!

Sue x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely bright colours and what a cheeky grin! Jen x

Sarah said...

Lovely LO - love the puzzles xx