Saturday 4 September 2010

Banana Muffins

Here’s a yummy recipe I got from BB Laura. I’ve made them two weekends running. They freeze well and are scrumptious with custard.

What you need:1 ingredients

3-4 squishy bananas                                                half cup sugar     
1 egg
third cup melted butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
half teaspoon salt
one and a half cups SR flour
chocolate chips if you want

What to do:

1 You can put all the ingredients in a food processor and zap for a couple of minutes.

or

1. Mash the bananas, mix with the eggs and melted butter and then stir in the dry ingredients.

2 mixture  

   2. Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases.

  

3 cooked

 

 

 

 

3. Bake for 20 minutes then eat them.

Thanks, Laura!

Sue x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sound good Sue - maybe I should give these a go!!

susibee said...

They look lovely Sue.

Laura said...

They look like mine, so that's OK! Means I must've made them correctly. :)

Custard? Good plan.

Lulu said...

I've done these and I have to say that they are definitely the most successful muffins I've made for ages! Thanks for the recipe :-)