Sunday 26 January 2014

UKS weekly challenge

girls with curlsimage

Here is my page for this week’s challenge on UKS set by Maggie B. Maggie’s challenge was to use at least 3 colours from the colour scheme, scrap outdoor photos and to include a cluster of embellishments and triangles.

These photos were taken of Sophia a couple of summers ago – I just love her unruly curls! I have used the fab Gorgeous Grunge stamps from Stampin’ Up. So much easier and less messy than spraying mist.

signature

7 comments:

susibee said...

Perfectly gorgeous page and I love the new stamp.

Sarah said...

Love this page, and I love the photos of Sophia! I agree about the stamps, best purchase to date!! X

Christine said...

Beautiful photos of Sophia :) Fab page, I may have to scrap lift this!!! :) x

Sarah said...

Such cute photos, Sue!! lovely page!! liking that stamp too!! xx

Virginia said...

Gorgeous page!

Patty said...

I love that layout Sue - a nd the stamps!!

Seda Kesen said...

I love this and loving the colour scheme really cool layout x