Saturday 1 February 2014

Sketch Challenge February 1st - 28th

Ooh I was so pleased to have 13 fab entries for last month’s challenge. Thanks so much. It wasn’t easy to pick one to be my winner, but I have chosen this super page by Karen. I just love Karen’s bold colours.

winner
Karen – please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one from kits 4-13 for our prize then email me your address to sue@suehr.fsnet.co.uk
Slip Sliding Away sketch 


On to the February challenge - just use my sketch as the starting point for a scrapbook page. Please link me up to your blog or gallery via the linky thingy below and be sure to mention my challenge in your blog post or gallery text box be nice and only enter new projects. I’ll choose my favourite and send the winner one of my crop kits you can see them at the page tab at the top of my blog.
Slip Sliding Away




My page is made using Littlegreen Kit 15 available here.






signature




7 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh I just spotted this lovely new sketch, copied and will play later!

Well done Karen gorgeous page!

Karen leonard said...

Wow....Thanks Sue, for picking my layout ! It was a great sketch , I enjoyed working with it. I'll email you my details, Thanks again
Karen x

Maggie said...

Smashing sketch, will have a go soon.

Unknown said...

Super sketch Sue as usual :D As always I have it on my list to do! xxx

new2this said...

Love your sketches .. my version is [url=http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=241018]HERE[/url]

furrypig said...

thanks for another great challenge, I am looking forward to the March one already!

Karen leonard said...

OOh my kit was super Sue..here's what I've made so far...http://apapergallery.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/using-my-prize.html

Karen x