Friday 8 February 2013

Sew Là Là

A little update on my new venture into the lovely world of sewing … I recently ordered from Sew Là Là Fabric Shop and I wanted to give them a little plug. I ordered some fabrics from them late Wednesday afternoon – I was emailed almost straight away by Kath, the owner, and again yesterday when my parcel was shipped. The very reasonably priced fabric arrived here, beautifully packaged, this morning. Wonderful service! Thanks Kath. :o)

Now I have no excuse not to get on with my tote bags! :o)

Sue xP1040897_edited

floral-bar-bottom 

5 comments:

susibee said...

Oh my, they look gorgeous. I am hoping my parcel arrives today too:)

Kath at Sew Là Là said...

Hi Sue

I feel so cheeky leaving a comment but your words are so kind how could I not say something.

I am so pleased you like your fabrics & were happy with your service, it's really important to me to do my best for customers.

Have a wonderful time making your tote bags, I look forward to seeing their progress.

Kath xx

Christine said...

Beautiful fabric - now get sewing! Looking forward to seeing your totes :D x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sue .In previous posting saw your new machine "Albert" Pretty smart looking job too .
These bits of material look so bright and cheery I bet that they will make wonderful tote bags . Cant wait to see what you make ..
Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Pretty pretty fabric & what great service, enjoy making your bags xx