Wednesday 20 February 2013

CCW minikit

The new minikit is launched today at Creative Craft World. I was lucky enough to be sent a kit by Lou and the papers, blossoms and ribbons this month are LUSH! I have made a get well card, two little Easter baskets and I have plenty enough over to make another card which I’ll post later.

baskets card

There’s a bit more about the baskets  in my previous post. I haven’t put the eggs in yet I won’t be able to resist eating them!

Don’t forget to check out the mini challenge at CCW – there are prizes!

Sue x

11 comments:

House of Bears said...

Lovely creations, but don't put all your eggs in one basket will you! ;)

susibee said...

Very pretty. Love the card.

Maria said...

Oh Sue I love your get well card, its super

Unknown said...

Love the card, it's gorgeous & the baskets are very cute. xx

Unknown said...

Ooo they are so cute and love the turned down corner on the card :) xxx

Chell said...

Very pretty, love the card...

ria gall said...

these are really pretty and lots of lovely colours going on
Wishing you a really great WOYWW
Ria #73

Christine said...

Beautiful craftiness Sue :) I wonder who those gorgeous baskets could be for? :D

Krisha said...

I LOVE your get well card!!! So rich with colors.
Krisha #21

Suzy said...

Love your card, I Just cant seem to get into the card making zone these days.

Those wee baskets are.super cute, I wouldnt be able to.resist the eggs either lol x

fatmonica said...

These are fab!I love the baskets and I know what you mean about leaving the chocs til the last minute!The card's lovely-I love the folds at the top.