Sunday 22 September 2013

Sketch Challenge Sept 22 – Oct 21

So sorry this is late, I’ve been rather knocked for six by this darned shingles and sitting to scrap for any length of time is too uncomfortable. Anyway, here is my new sketch challenge which I won’t hold up any more waiting for my layout.

Sept sketch

To enter my challenge and be in with a chance of winning one of my page kits see the page tab at the top here please use my sketch as a starter for your page or card and then leave a link on the linky widget below Sarahmentioning my challenge in your blog post. Please only enter new projects, won’t you?

I was torn between two of the entries for last month’s challenge but eventually decided on Sarah’s beautiful page as my winner.

Sarah – please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one for your prize then email me your address on sue at suehr dot fsnet dot co dot uk.

I must also give a special mention to Laura who made a video of her super page! Wow!

Sue x

 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!!!...thank you Sue ;-) x x x

Sarah said...

Love Sarah's page - well done! x

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Hope you are feeling better. Well done Sarah! Happy scrapping, jenx

craftylollypop said...

Yeey, well done Sarah!!

Thanks so much for the mention Sue, it was very kind of you, Laura x x x