Wednesday 25 September 2013

BtCR September 25th

2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a 2-a clip_image002
If you joined me in January to try to Beat the Christmas Rush you will have 45 cards all done and dusted! It’s not too late to join – our aim is to make up to 5 cards each month ready for December. Here are my September cards >>>

We had some lovely linkies again last month and my favourites was this super card by Susi … I love Susi’s cards and I’m so impressed at Susi’s amazing effort to catch up with BtCR by making 17 cards in August!susi

Please do join me in Beat the Christmas Rush. :o)
Sue x

The small print : please link back to my blog in your post, mentioning Beat the Christmas Rush. You can make up to 5 separate links each month :o)




8 comments:

Christine said...

Super cute scottie dogs - love em! I wonder if I can do a Holly or Poppy woof card like this too! :)
I thought Susi's cards were delightful too :)

Sandy said...

Very cute!
Hugs,
Sandy

Virginia said...

gorgeous cards, I keep seeing people mention this 5 cards a month, I managed 53 in January and then none since so have done a few this week as I know what will happen, Christmas will arrive and I won't be ready and have to do hurried (which usually mean awful) cards!

Sarah said...

Such cute cards - love them!! x x

ionabunny said...

Those dogs are so cute

Unknown said...

oh they are fab, the plaid coats are perfick :) xxx

misteejay said...

I love those little Scotties Sue.

Have just linked up my first card for this month's BtCR.

Toni xx

susibee said...

Aww thank you for choosing my card as your fav from last month:)

Love the scotties, westies would be nice too.