Sunday 8 July 2012

Littlegreen Crop Circle

We had a great day’s cropping at Littlegreen yesterday. David and Brenda came with the Craft Obsessions shop which made it even better. I was pretty busy one way and another so only managed one page but I’m pretty pleased with it. I took a few pictures of the Happy Croppers which I’ve put here, too.

There’s no crop in August as school is closed  :o( so the next one is September 8th. I’ll post details on a page tab at the top of my blog in a day or so.

Sue xgrrr! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see Sarah, how her hair has grown and lovely to see Chris.

Also there seems to be an appropriate amount of chocolate :)

Great, Grrrreat layout, sorry couldn't resist :) xxxx

susibee said...

I didn't see Chris, I need to go back and have another look.

Lovely page and doesn't Sophia look fab as a tiger?

Christine said...

It was lovely to finally meet you...and Sarah too :) Not so sure about the 'quiet' pair of nutters that sat opposite! lol
I love your LO :D

Katherine said...

Looks like great fun and I love your page :)