Sunday 10 October 2010

Littlegreen Crop Circle October 2010

We had a great crop yesterday … at least I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. It was lovely to welcome new members, Linda, Sara, Jo and Peta and thanks to Jan and Katie for all their help as always.

I only completed one page :o( but I was dead chuffed when it was chosen as the favourite for the crop challenge … thank you! I used a lovely (and very reasonably priced) kit by MamBI which I bought from Katie at Cre8tive Online. I aged 3realised when I was uploading the page just now that Sophia is still two years old in the photo as there is snow on the trees in the background. She wasn’t three until May! I’ll try to remember to alter the title.

Jackie won’t be pleased with me if I don’t mention that she was very productive at this crop and achieved a lot. If she sends me some photos I’ll upload them here … what she made was gorgeous. One of her clever creations came second in the Crop Challenge.

I’m really looking forward to the next LGCC on December 4th when we’ll be having a bit of Christmas fun.

Sue x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely lo Sue, I really like the circle embellies x

susibee said...

Super papers and a fab LO as per usual:)