Thursday 6 April 2017

UKS Sketch challenge, April wk 1

SketchApr1Birthday Boy

Here’s my page for the fifth sketch challenge on UK Scrappers. I drew the sketch from a page in the gallery by Chris55 and then made my page using the sketch.

I can’t believe that Joseph is three already! Where does time go? Like most little boys of his age he loves Thomas the Tank Engine and his mum made him a fabulous cake featuring the train. I’ve made the circle on the sketch into a train track; I drew the circles with a pair of compasses (why is it a pair?) and pricked holes around the circles which I then joined together with a black pen to form faux stitching. I made the cross pieces by colouring silver peel offs with a black Sharpie.

1 signature

2 comments:

Elaina said...

Great layout, you have interpreted the sketch very well.

Chidkid said...

Great take on the sketch.