Saturday 1 March 2014

March Sketch Challenge

Here we go with my March challenge … just use the sketch as the starting point for your scrapbook page. Please link me up to your blog or gallery via the linky thingy below and be sure to mention my challenge in your blog post or gallery text box and be nice and only enter new projects. I’ll choose my favourite and send the winner one of my crop kits you can see them on the page tab at the top of my blog. I have used Littlegreen Kit 16 for my page available here.

A Walk in the Park
A Walk in the Park sketch scanned

Thank you for the fab pages entered for my January challenge. My favourite layout was this one by Elaine
Elaine – please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one from kits 4-15 for your prize then email your address to sue@suehr.fsnet.co.uk
signature




8 comments:

Karen leonard said...

Lovely winning layout Elaine, I love before and after stories!
Karen x

Chidkid said...

Oh WoW! That's amazing! Thank you so much Sue! Im honoured in amongst so many pretty entries!

jill said...

A lovely layout with the chosen sketch

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely winning layout and a great sketch challenge for March

Virginia said...

Wow lovely layout and Elaine's take on it last month is a well deserved win!

Diane said...

What fun layouts, makes great memories.

Hugs diane

Jimjams said...

Congrats to Elaine - love the new sketch - very usable!

My Little World said...

Great layout and sketch, might have to print it off and use it for one of my layouts.

Jane x