Friday 25 January 2013

Beat the Christmas Rush 25th January

My Christmas card tally to date … 2-a 5
The new link up is launched over at Creative Craft World. Our aim is to be well ahead with Christmas card making when December arrives. Check out the launch post here.

I’m going to do my best to make the five cards each month and here are my offerings for January.

5 cards

Each month the design team will be featuring their favourite card from the previous month’s linkies. This is our first month, of course, so I’ve looked through my Pinterest pins and picked this card to share with you made by Sarah Shewell on her blog Sarah’s Inky Fingers.


IMG_0014_edited-1 copy

 I really hope you will join in.

Sue x

13 comments:

susibee said...

Fab, fun cards Sue. I love the houses.

Unknown said...

Great, I'm going to do mine tonight. Love yours they are fab & the button wreath of Sarahs is lovely, night have to do some like that at some point in the year! xx

BJ said...

We do "Rudolph Day" on UKPC too but I haven't made any today yet - oops meant to be doing WOYWW but you only linked your generic address, not the specific WOYWW one. Love the wedding stationary, how do you get 3 photos on your blog like that, very nice too! BJ#27

Mrs A. said...

I love that little pink pencil pointer!! You have made all your cards slighty different which is a subtle idea. Saw your entry on MIM and came by for a closer look. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue Jones said...

Not sure i want to make another Christmas card for a while!! Your are lovely though :)

Trish said...

Lovely Sue - love the little Christmas scenes!
Trish x

House of Bears said...

Love your cards, we had a Christmas card making frenzy near Christmas so probably have enough for this year, otherwise we would have joined in.

Unknown said...

I love them Sue, they are just the sort of card to ahh and ooo over when you get it. You can put my name in one if you like ;) xxx

My not so simple life said...

very cute cards, love the button one too

Claire said...

Lovely cards.
C xx

Linda said...

Really cute Sue :)

Christine said...

Oh these are cute! x

ionabunny said...

Very cute cards