Tuesday 10 January 2012

UKS January Challenge

For this month’s challenge we were asked to use this sketch.jan11 sketch

Here’s what I did with it.

Jen's lemon ice cream

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jen's lemon ice cream 3

 

Jen's lemon ice cream 2

 

 

 

 

 

Bet you can’t resist it!

Sue x

Lemon Ice Cream

  • 420ml double cream, whipped
  • 3 lemons
  • 170g icing sugar
  1. Grate the rind of two of the lemons
  2. Squeeze the juice from all three lemons and stir into the icing sugar along with the grated rind.
  3. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
  4. Whip the cream into the lemon mixture.
  5. Put in freezer for about 12 hours.
  6. Place in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
  7. Scoff !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it although scary to see my face with no warning lol.

The citrus is a tonic after all the red and green of Christmas, I have so enjoyed scrapping again today. Therapy working as usual.

I so want some lemon ice-cream now :)

susibee said...

Me too, I'd love to try some.

Super page Sue, love the colour, it's so unusual.

Karen said...

Gorgeous page Sue. I've copied the recipe into my recipe book :)