Saturday 12 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

stylish_blogger_award[1]

I want to thank Danielle for sending me this Stylish Blogger award – wow! I’m dead chuffed! Please pay Danielle a visit at her blog http://chickiescraftynest.blogspot.com/

In return for receiving this award I am asked to: 1. thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog 2. share 8 things about myself with my lovely blog readers 3 pass this award to 8 other people who write blogs I love to visit and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

So 8 things about me…

  1. I am going to retire in just over 10 months
  2. I am a member of the Creative Craft World Design Team
  3. I am leader of the very fabulous Bijoux Belles team on UKS
  4. I have recently discovered I like to design sketches for scrapbooking
  5. I have recently discovered I quite like making cards
  6. I love buttons and bold colours
  7. I am a founder member of the Littlegreen Crop Circle
  8. I am very much Team Edward!

And 8 people I pass this award to are

  1. Sarah – Scraps of Sarah
  2. Maile – Simply Stamped
  3. Rachael – Elliott Mess

Oh that was hard – I could pick so many more!

Sue x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Sue, I love your list!

Sarah said...

Thank you Sue x x x

Anna said...

Aww that lovely, thank you Sue!xx

Lou said...

Ah thank you :) xxx

Alix said...

oooh congratulations!

Tracie H said...

Thats a great list and congrats on being given the award.

Penny aka Pennyk said...

well done Sue

Rachael Elliott said...

Thank you so much for the award Sue!! Congratulations on you being given it in the first place :)