Saturday 2 February 2013

CCW February Scrap Map

clip_image001Sue
It’s the first Saturday of the month and time for a new Scrap Map from CCW.  Check out our scrap map challenge on the Creative Craft World Blog to be in with a chance of winning prizes.  

Mum, who is very clever with her Fair Isle knitting, made some lovely Christmas jumpers for the children and Sophia wore hers all through the holiday. I edited the photo of Sophia posing in her jumper to look (hopefully) like a knitting pattern. :o) I’ve used some super felt buttons and flowers from Susibee’s Buttons and the knitting embellishment is from Joyous Cards.  

If you arrived here from Lydia’s Blog, Love Lydia, to take part in our prize draw blog hop you are in the right place. Please leave me a comment and hop onto Melissa’s blog, Mel’s Mess. There’s a complete list of hop blogs below; to be entered in the prize draw please visit each one and leave a comment.  

Happy hopping.
Sue x





13 comments:

Lesley G said...

Just love how you've used some of the knitting on the page - clever idea :)

susibee said...

The colours and papers are fab and I love how you've made it look like an old fashioned knitting pattern:)

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant Sue, that knitting is inspired (and good) love the knitting needles lol. A fantastic layout and I covet Sophia's jumper :) xxx

Alison Roots said...

Great LO and that little knitting embellishment is really lovely.

Buffy Burnside said...

Oh this is just too cute, I love the embellishments...wish I could knit...well maybe not my daughter wouldn't wear anything I made LOL have a wonderful day!

Mara said...

OMG, so cute, I love everything about your layout! Really inspirational, thank you.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

What a fab page Sue! I really did think it was a knitting pattern. Love all the little embellishments :) Sarah x

Trish said...

Fab as ever Sue and I LOVE the little knitting embellishment!
Trish x

Christine said...

Love this LO of Sophia. I'm into 'spots' too :D The little knitting embellie is too cute!
Sophia's jumper & matching hat look cosy :)

Unknown said...

Love your LO and your interpretation of the sketch. :)

Donna Jones said...

Hi Sue,

I too thought you had used a knitting pattern, such a cute take on the sketch using the knitting embellishment :-)

Buffy Burnside said...

wonder take on the sketch....love the colors!

ionabunny said...

Love those bright polka dot colours. I thought it was a knitting pattern......