Monday 25 February 2013

Beat the Christmas Rush February 25th

My Christmas card tally to date …
2-a2-a



      
      5                 10

Here are my five cards for the February Beat the Christmas Rush at Creative Craft World.

Sue

I’ve used some old Snowman paper, my new Memory Box die and some liquid pearls. You can see all the cards made by the design team on the CCW blog – there’s loads of inspiration there for your February cards.

My favourite of the January entries was
by WendyWendy … I love their clean and simple
style, so very effective.

Sue x

7 comments:

susibee said...

Lovely, Sue, I like how you've done the same card in different sizes:)

House of Bears said...

Fabulous snowy scenes. By Christmas you'll have a smug look on your face and be relaxed about the whole Christmas craft thing.

Wendy said...

love the way you have used the die and the papers :-)
and thank you :-)
Wendy

ionabunny said...

Lovely cards

Unknown said...

Great Sue, I love that die, very effective. xxx

Suzy said...

Just Gorgrous Sue, I love that die

Unknown said...

Lovely cards, that die is so cute. x