Monday 1 August 2016

Sketch Challenge August 1st-31st

Aug SketchGirls Just Wanna

Sorry I’m late with my post … busy day! So straight on with the challenge - use the sketch as a starting point and see where your imagination takes you. Sign up via the linky below – your page can be saved on your blog, gallery or FB page. Please make sure to include a link to this place and mention my challenge. There's a prize for the one I like the most!

image
Lovely linkies last month as always – thank you so much for joining in. My favourite was this one by Jen. I love the clean lines and the scattered stars – a fab page all round!

Jen, please send me your address and a prize kit will be on its way.
image



3 comments:

Alex Hart said...

Woo hoo, thank you Sue, that's made my day :-) xxx
Love the new layout, the balloons are super cute. Great photos as usual too. xx

Lesley G said...

Thanks Sue for another sketch - I was determined to play along this month!
You layout is adorable, the balloons and sequins just show off hoe much fun those girls were having :)

jill said...

Another easy sketch to follow. I've finally had some time to sit down & make my layout.
Thanks for the challenge