Monday 18 August 2014

Treat Boxes

Today I have been making little treat boxes for the Littlegreen Croppers later this week.

P1060825

I followed a super tutorial and video by Ginger on her blog Gingersnap Crafts. It is the first time I’ve taken my WRMK envelope punch board out of its box and I am thinking it is going to get a lot of use from now on - these were so quick and easy to make and each one only uses a 6”x6” piece of patterned paper or cardstock, glue and a length of ribbon.

box

                                                          signature

13 comments:

Maria said...

Oh arent thye super, and so cheerful looking, all together like that.

susibee said...

Wow! You have been busy. They look amazing all lined up like that. I absolutely love my envelope board and use it loads - nearly as much as my score board.

Stacey said...

Cute!

Laura said...

These are great! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and they look great altogether :-) xxx

Christine said...

Ooooo...I'm liking these :)

Virginia said...

Ah these are fab

Chidkid said...

It's not fair! I want to come to your crop! Have a wonderful time..and those boxes are terrific!

CoventryAnn said...

These look great, lovely range of colours.

K said...

They are fab!

Lesley G said...

Those are just too cute :)

KraftyKaren said...

These are so sweet - I have only used my WRMK board for envelopes so far, I will take a look at the tutorial, as these are so lovely x

Karen Willis said...

These are fab Susan, must get mine out of the packet too :) xx