Friday 25 April 2014

Beat the Christmas Rush April 25th

Christmas Card Tally 20
4Apr
So, please tell me, where did April go? Beat the Christmas Rush has crept up on me this month and I only did these five cards yesterday! Ah well – luckily I already had them planned in my head. There are stacks of ‘shirt cards’ on Pinterest and this one is probably the simplest to make. I have a few men to send to at Christmas and it isn’t easy to find a suitable card for them so I am pleased to have these in my stock.

Why am I making Christmas cards in April? Ah … you won’t be asking that question in November when I have all my hand made cards done and dusted … see not so daft! I’m planning to Beat the Christmas Rush – our aim is to make up to 5 Christmas cards per month so you’ll have at least 40 stashed away! Why not join in our monthly linky? It’s not too late to start and you’ll be glad you did! I’ll publish a new link up each month on the 25th and feature my favourite card from the previous month’s entries …

4 apr Karen
One of my very favourite symbols of Christmas is the fat little robin that appears everywhere, so Karen’s cards from last month really caught my eye. Aren’t they just so cute?

The small print … please only link up new cards. Up to 5 links allowed per person per month. Mention my blog in your post(s).  It’s not necessary, but I’ll be thrilled if you join my blog as a follower. If you miss a month it doesn’t matter. Have fun.
signature



5 comments:

Virginia said...

Fab cards - love them !

Unknown said...

Oh they are fab :D

I really must get on with them or it will be november! x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

That's a great take on the "shirt" card design. I wouldn't have thought of making a seasonal variation. How lovely to see my friend Karen's cards featured here. She will be pleased :o)

susibee said...

I can't help you with where April has gone, that's a third of 2014 over and done with!

Great cards and I like that you have made them suitable for Christmas, well done you.

KraftyKaren said...

What lovely cards Sue, great idea for male cards!! And thankyou for featuring mine from last month - know what I want to do for this month, just need to get butt into gear and do them LOL!!