Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Scrapology Challenge - B is for badge

The January scraplift challenge at Scrapology was to use the sketch and include a badge/button. After dipping my toes into the realms of spray mist and neutral colours, I’ve, with some relief, returned to my signature bright bold colours for this page. This super photo of Leo trying his hand at ukelele playing just needed a fun page to showcase it.

 Smile

Thank you, Scrapology, for the sketch and for the nudge to dig out some badges.

signature

you make my heart sing2

6 comments:

susibee said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I love your bright and cheerful pages and this is no exception.

Lynn said...

What a lovely colourful page. Thank you for taking part in our Scrapology challenge.

Lynn x

Linda said...

Beautifully bright page Sue. Thanks for joining in with our challenge x

Anita said...

What a super page Sue, really bright and funky....thanks for joining in with the Scrapology Challenge x

Virginia said...

That's a fabulous layout I love it!

Karen leonard said...

Super bold bright layout Sue. Thank you for entering the Scrapology Challenge. Good luck.

P.S. My parcel arrived today. It's great! many thanks.
Karen x