Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sketch Challenge January 1 – January 31

Happy New Year and welcome to my first sketch challenge of 2014.


SusiIt was lovely to have a few more entries in December especially at a time when I know everyone is so busy. My favourite entry was this super page by Susibee.

Susi – please have a look at the kits on the page tab above and choose one for your prize then email me your address to sue at suehr dot fsnet dot co dot uk.






On to the January challenge - just use my sketch as the starting point for a scrapbook page. Please link me up to your blog or gallery via the linky thingy below and be sure to mention my challenge in your blog post or gallery text box be nice and only enter new projects. I’ll choose my favourite and send the winner one of my crop kits you can see them at the page tab at the top of my blog.
SketchClever & Cute
















My page is made using Littlegreen Kit number 16 available here.
signature
PS Don’t forget to pop back on 25th January to join in with Beat the Christmas Rush.




10 comments:

Chidkid said...

I agree.. Ioved this LO. Very pretty. Well done Susi.

ionabunny said...

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014

Unknown said...

Lovely a new sketch challenge and what a cracking example. I will definitely have a go.

Lovely photo of Beth :-) xxx

Oh and I will definitely be up for BTCR!

Christine said...

Love the new sketch challenge :D

Congrats to Susi :)

Karen leonard said...

Lovely winning layout, with great seasonal colours..Well done to susi :)

furrypig said...

oooh I have just seen this fab sketch and pinned it hope to make a LO that fits. Love the page you made

Katherine said...

Love the sketch and your page, well done susibee

KraftyKaren said...

Came across your sketch challenge by accident. Great sketch which I enjoyed using x

Jackie said...

Super sketch...enjoyed doing my layout!!

furrypig said...

just remembered to link to my post about your sketch thank you