Thursday 28 November 2013

Beat the Christmas Rush

A Job Well Done PatHello and welcome to my last BtCR for 2013. First of all a big thank you to everyone who joined my monthly challenge – bet you are thrilled to bits not to be having the usual rush to get your cards done. Well done!

Iona BunnyOne lady who has been a regular linkie is ionabunny so it’s great that one of her cards was my favourite for November. I love the gorgeous colours.

Thanks also to Sarah and Susi who haven’t missed a month.

So have a fabulous Christmas everyone, and pop back here for BtCR 2014 on January 25th.

signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the four of you, fab result :-)
I might not have kept up but I have a lot for the craft fair lol xxx

ionabunny said...

Glad you liked my card. I's been great to get ahead for Christmas