Sunday 25 August 2013

BtCR August 25th

2-a2-a2-a2-a2-a2-a2-a2-a  

40 yes 40! cards completed so far.

At this rate I’ll have enough for next Christmas too!

I was Mrs Organised on Wednesday and now I’m Mrs Smug … as are you if you’ve been with me in Beating the Christmas Rush since January. If you haven’t no worries, it’s not too late to join our monthly link up … come December you’ll be so pleased you did. We are aiming to make up to 5 cards each month and here are my August cards …

7 July 25scarymary

Thanks so much to all the lovely people who joined my linky last month – so many fab cards to choose from but my favourite was this cute card by scarymary … 

Please do join me in Beat the Christmas Rush. :o)

Sue x

The small print : please link back to my blog in your post, mentioning Beat the Christmas Rush. You can make up to 5 separate links each month :o)



8 comments:

misteejay said...

Love your gingerbread men Sue - such fun.

I adored that penguin when I saw it - such a cutie.

Toni xx

susibee said...

I'm loving the new blog header - red spots, how could I not?

Super, cute cards:)

Suzy said...

those gingerbread men are so cute sue

ionabunny said...

These are so cute Sue. What a great idea. I love the use of december rather than christmas. May have to borrow that idea. Love em and well done you on the big 40. Nice header.

Unknown said...

Wow!! 40 cards - that's terrific Sue. Thanks for liking my card. x

Christine said...

Awww cute gingerbread cards, 40 cards is an amazing achievement :D

Unknown said...

Love the gingerbread men :D

I am out of christmas paper, so I will have to get my thinking cap on (and get a wriggle on if i'm not to miss the deadline), or alternatively I could go shopping for new christmas paper :D xxx

Wendy said...

Those gingerbread men are fab :-)