Wednesday 8 February 2012

Littlegreen Crop Circle scrapping

Here are the two pages I did at our crop on Saturday. The first is for Sophia’s album. I’ve probably mentioned before that I have an album which contains a page for each birthday and Christmas which I plan to give to Sophia, God willing, when she is 18. The second is of Beth in a gorgeous outfit I couldn't resist buying her in Monsoon. They are cousins, by the way, Beth’s dad and Sophia’s mum are brother and sister.

Sue x

christmas princess

 

sugar and spice  beth

6 comments:

Curly said...

Oooh Sue those two are both so lovely, I'm guessing you are doing an album for Beth as well now?

Unknown said...

I wish you were my Auntie Sue, they will treasure this scrapping which makes it so worthwhile. In the meantime whilst they are napping and playing, I can enjoy them through your blog :)

Scattychick said...

Both gorgeous Sue (the girls and the layouts) love all the layers on Beth's and the clusters on Sophie's

Linda said...

Gorgeous pages, as ever Sue! I've scrolled down adnlooked at your others too, just beautiful!

susibee said...

Both lovely. The layering of the borders is very effective.

Karen said...

Gorgeous Sue - Sophia is such a sweetie and Beth is darling. Such wonderful scrapbook material- it must give you great joy to be able to create such lovely pages. I'm sure the girls will adore their albums xx