Tuesday 29 November 2011

CCW Christmas Countdown – 26 sleeps to go

I can’t believe we are at the penultimate day of November and tomorrow brings the end of our Christmas Countdown – I hope you’ve had as much fun as we have.

Today I have a decorated a calendar kit – available from CCW here. The kit comes complete with easy-to-follow instructions and stamps for making any month in any year. I coloured the background of each page with Distress Inks and stamped the calendar grids directly on to the page – I don’t mind a few smudges and missed bits – I think it adds to the charm of hand stamping. If you are more of a perfectionist than me then the instructions suggest stamping your calendar grids onto separate card before sticking it to the page.

I have added a photo of Sophia to each page as the calendar is a present for her mum (hope you haven’t read this Anna!) but you could just decorate each page without a photo if you prefer.CCW_Xmas_2210_signature

Thanks for visiting.

Sue x

2 comments:

susibee said...

This is a lovely present idea. Do you get the stamps in the kit too?

Unknown said...

Lovely Sue, Anna will treasure it :)