Sunday 10 October 2010

Rosie’s Graduation

View Rosie

My youngest niece and god-daughter, Rosie, graduated this year from Plymouth University. Today we were invited to a party for family and friends to celebrate her success. It was a lovely sunny afternoon and a good opportunity to catch up with people, some of whom we hadn’t seen for years. P1000867_edited

My sister-in-law, Mary, is a super cook and she laid on a lovely buffet which included these yummy cup cakes and a celebration cake. P1000866_edited

And … erm … I think Emily enjoyed the chocolate fountain!

Sue x P1000863_edited

2 comments:

susibee said...

I think I'd have enjoyed the chocolate fountain too:D
Looks like you had a lovely day.

Unknown said...

What fab cakes! I love the graduation cap display on the celebration cake. I would have sat next to the chocolate fountain! Congratulations to Rosie! Jen x