Monday 20 September 2010

Seaside Retreat

What a great weekend Jan and I spent in Eastbourne. Jill, at Cardinal Colours had worked so hard to make it a special time for us – and it certainly was. I went to five workshops and numerous make ‘n’ takes, and each one was professionally run, full of hints and tips and such fun. The class kits were very generous, containing loads more stash than we needed for the class … I even managed to keep up … well most of the time (and with Jan’s help!)

We met some lovely people; everyone was so friendly and we laughed a lot! Jill is hinting there might be another one next year – I’ll be there.

Along with 3 raffle prizes, a pink bucket of seaside sweeties, a goody bag brim full of stash, I came home with all this scrapping – brilliant!

Zoe’s Class – Flight of the Butterflyblue cards

Make ‘n’ Takes make and take

 

 

 

 

Sarah Jane’s and Laura’s Classeswho am I 2010 such a perfect day  anyone for tea Xmas box

 

 

Zoe’s Class – Leap into Christmas

 

Thanks everyone.

Sue x

7 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely to meet uyou and Jan IRL x

I need to 'finish' my lovely class LO's and put them on my blog tomorrow, had a really lazy day today except breekie with D D in L's and some shopping :) xx

susibee said...

Wow, you certainly got lots done - some fabulous stuff. I especially like the Merry and Bright Christmas card and box.

Linda said...

it truly was a wonderful weekend! It was lovely sharing a table with you and Jan!

KraftyKaren said...

Just found your blog Sue - love your layouts. Hope to get mine photographed and uploaded by the end of the week.

Mrs Wonka said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Was lovely to meet you.
Zoe x

Laura said...

Gosh, that looks like fabulous fun and you got so much done. All looks great.

Linda said...

Nice to have met you.

Linda
x